§ 60814. Contributed $2, 000 or More to Any Congressional, State, or Local Candidate for Electi...
2 CA ADC § 60814BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
2 CCR § 60814
§ 60814. Contributed $2,000 or More to Any Congressional, State, or Local Candidate for Elective Public Office in Any Year.
“Contributed $2,000 or more to any congressional, state, or local candidate for elective public office in any year” means the following:
(a) “Contributed $2,000 or more” means having made contributions defined as follows:
(1) With respect to contributions to a congressional candidate, contributions as defined in section 431(5) of title 2 of the United States Code.
(2) With respect to contributions to a state or local candidate, contributions as defined in section 82015 of the Government Code.
(3) Notwithstanding paragraph (2), contributions shall not include payments made by a candidate for a local elective public office to support his or her own candidacy for that office.
(4) Except as provided in paragraph (3), a contribution shall be attributed to a contributor in the manner provided by the federal or California laws that govern the contribution.
(b) A congressional candidate for elective public office means any candidate for the office of Senator or Representative in the Congress of the United States elected from California.
(c) A state candidate for elective public office means any candidate for “elective state office” in California, as defined in section 82024 of the Government Code.
(d) A local candidate for elective public office means any candidate for a regional, county, municipal, district, or judicial office in California that is filled by an election.
(e) “In any year” means the period January 1 through December 31 within a single calendar year.
Note: Authority cited: Section 8546, Government Code. Reference: Section 8252, Government Code.
1. New section filed 11-5-2009; operative 11-6-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 45).
This database is current through 1/8/21 Register 2021, No. 2
2 CCR § 60814, 2 CA ADC § 60814
|End of Document||© 2021 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|