(a) The solid waste facility operator shall submit a written report to the EA and the local county agency (agency) within 90 days of activation of the waiver and every 90 days thereafter for the effective period of the activated waiver.
(b) The written report shall include the following information:
(1) The daily amount of disaster debris received, diverted, and disposed at the facility;
(2) The jurisdiction of origin for the disaster debris received at the facility;
(3) The increase in tonnage or volume of waste received per day during the effective period of the activated waiver; and
(4) The facilities used to process the disaster debris.
(c) If pursuant to section 17210.2(d) of this Article, the waiver is extended beyond 120 days, the operator shall submit a report, as described in subparagraph (b), to the EA and agency. The report shall be submitted once every 90 days until the end of the effective period of the waiver.
(d) After the activated waiver expires, the solid waste facility operator shall continue to submit the information requested in item (b) above to any EA and agency, every 90 days, until there is no longer any discernable disaster related waste being processed or stored at the facility.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502 and 43035, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 40002, 43020, 43021 and 43035, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 8-21-96; operative 9-20-96 (Register 96, No. 34).
This database is current through 9/22/23 Register 2023, No. 38.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 17210.5, 14 CA ADC § 17210.5