§ 11518.45. Site ELPAC Coordinator.
5 CA ADC § 11518.45BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 5. Education
Division 1. California Department of Education
Chapter 11. Special Programs
Subchapter 7.6. English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (Elpac)
Article 5. LEA Responsibilities
5 CCR § 11518.45
§ 11518.45. Site ELPAC Coordinator.
(a) Annually, each LEA superintendent, or his or her designee, and NPS shall designate a site ELPAC coordinator for each test site. The site ELPAC coordinator, or the site principal or his or her designee, shall be available to the LEA ELPAC coordinator for the purpose of resolving any discrepancies, inconsistencies in test materials or reports, and/or other issues that arise as a result of the annual administration of the ELPAC and the Alternate ELPAC at the site.
(b) The site ELPAC coordinator shall annually complete all duties in accordance with instructions from the test contractor. The site ELPAC coordinator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Determining site test material needs and communicating the site needs to the LEA ELPAC coordinator.
(2) Arranging for test administration at the site.
(3) Electronically agreeing to the ELPAC Test Security Agreement and ELPAC Test Security Affidavit prior to the receipt of test materials.
(4) Providing test materials only to those persons who have been trained to administer the ELPAC, have executed ELPAC Test Security Affidavits, and who are administering the ELPAC.
(5) Overseeing test security requirements, including the electronic agreements to ELPAC Test Security Affidavits from all test examiners and other site personnel involved with testing.
(6) Maintaining security over the test materials and test data as required by section 11518.50.
(7) Overseeing the acquisition of test materials from the LEA ELPAC coordinator and the distribution of test materials to the test examiner(s) on the date of testing in accordance with instructions from the test contractor.
(8) Overseeing the administration of the ELPAC and the Alternate ELPAC to eligible pupils at the test site.
(9) Immediately notifying the LEA ELPAC coordinator of any security breaches or testing irregularities that occur before, during, or after the administration of the ELPAC that violate the terms of the ELPAC Test Security Affidavit in section 11518.50, in accordance with instructions from the test contractor.
(10) Collecting and returning all testing materials to the LEA ELPAC coordinator after testing has concluded, in accordance with instructions from the test contractor.
(11) Assisting the LEA ELPAC coordinator and the test contractor in the resolution of any discrepancies between the numbers of tests received from the LEA ELPAC coordinator and the number of tests collected and returned to the LEA ELPAC coordinator after testing has concluded.
(12) Overseeing the collection and accuracy of all pupil demographic data required by section 11518.75.
Note: Authority cited: Section 33031, Education Code. Reference: Sections 306, 313 and 60810, Education Code; 20 U.S.C. Sections 1412, 6311, 6312, 6821, 6823, 6825 and 6826; and 34 Code of Federal Regulations Section 200.6.
1. New section filed 6-5-2017; operative 10-1-2017 (Register 2017, No. 23).
2. Amendment of subsections (b)(5) and (b)(6) filed 8-3-2018 as an emergency; operative 8-3-2018 (Register 2018, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-30-2019 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 8-3-2018 order transmitted to OAL 11-16-2018 and filed 12-31-2018 (Register 2019, No. 1).
4. Amendment of section and Note filed 8-1-2019 as an emergency; operative 8-1-2019 (Register 2019, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-28-2020 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
This database is current through 9/6/19 Register 2019, No. 36
5 CCR § 11518.45, 5 CA ADC § 11518.45
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|