§ 15075. Notice of Determination on a Project for Which a Proposed Negative or Mitigated Negati...
14 CA ADC § 15075Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
14 CCR § 15075
§ 15075. Notice of Determination on a Project for Which a Proposed Negative or Mitigated Negative Declaration Has Been Approved.
(8) The identity of the person undertaking a project which is supported, in whole or in part, through contracts, grants, subsidies, loans, or other forms of assistance from one or more public agencies or the identity of the person receiving a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use from one or more public agencies.
(d) If the lead agency is a local agency, the local agency shall file the notice of determination with the county clerk of the county or counties in which the project will be located within five working days after approval of the project by the lead agency. If the project requires discretionary approval from any state agency, the local lead agency shall also, within five working days of this approval, file a copy of the notice of determination with the Office of Planning and Research.
(e) A notice of determination filed with the county clerk shall be available for public inspection and shall be posted by the county clerk within 24 hours of receipt for a period of at least 30 days. Thereafter, the clerk shall return the notice to the local lead agency with a notation of the period during which it was posted. The local lead agency shall retain the notice for not less than 12 months.
(g) The filing of the notice of determination pursuant to subdivision (c) above for state agencies and the filing and posting of the notice of determination pursuant to subdivisions (d) and (e) above for local agencies, start a 30-day statute of limitations on court challenges to the approval under CEQA.
Public agencies are encouraged to make copies of all notices filed pursuant to this section available in electronic format on the Internet. Such electronic notices are in addition to the posting requirements of these guidelines and the Public Resources Code.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 21083 and 21152, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 21080, 21108, 21152 and 21167, Public Resources Code; Citizens of Lake Murray Area Association v. City Council (1982) 129 Cal. App. 3d 436.
1. Amendment of subsections (c) and (d) filed 1-30-86; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 86, No. 5).
2. Amendment of section heading and section filed 5-27-97; operative 5-27-97 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 97, No. 22).
3. New subsection (f) filed 10-26-98; operative 10-26-98 pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21087 (Register 98, No. 44).
4. Amendment filed 9-7-2004; operative 9-7-2004 pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21083(e) (Register 2004, No. 37).
5. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (c)-(h) and amending Note filed 10-6-2005 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2005, No. 40).
6. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (b)(3) and (h) and amending Note filed 12-9-2011 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations; operative 1-1-2012 pursuant to AB 320, Hill (signed 10-10-2011, effective 1-1-2012) (Register 2011, No. 49).
7. New subsection (b)(8), amendment of subsection (h) and amendment of Note filed 12-28-2018; operative 12-28-2018 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2018, No. 52).
8. Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-54-20 (2019 CA EO 54-20), dated April 22, 2020, which suspended the public notice and access requirements for projects exempt from California Environmental Quality Act review, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
9. Governor Newsom issued Executive Order N-80-20 (2019 CA EO 80-20), dated September 23, 2020, which extended certain provisions from Executive Order N-54-20, relating to the conditional suspension of certain California Environmental Quality Act review requirements, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This database is current through 3/10/23 Register 2023, No. 10.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 15075, 14 CA ADC § 15075
|End of Document|