§ 6500. General Provisions.
25 CA ADC § 6500BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 25. Housing and Community Development
Division 1. Housing and Community Development
Chapter 6. Department of Housing and Community Development Programs
Subchapter 5. Department of Housing and Community Development - Conflict of Interest Code
25 CCR § 6500
§ 6500. General Provisions.
The Political Reform Act, Government Code Sections 81000, et seq., requires state and local government agencies to adopt and promulgate Conflict of Interest Codes. The Fair Political Practices Commission has adopted a regulation, 2 Adm. Code of Regs. Section 18730, which contains the terms of a standard Conflict of Interest Code, which can be incorporated by reference, and which may be amended by the Fair Political Practices Commission to conform to amendments in the Political Reform Act after public notice and hearings. Therefore, the terms of 2 Cal. Code of Regs. Section 18730 and any amendments to it duly adopted by the Fair Political Practices Commission, along with the attached Appendix in which officials and employees are designated and disclosure categories are set forth, are hereby incorporated by reference and constitute the Conflict of Interest Code of the Department and Commission of Housing and Community Development.
Designated employees shall file statements of economic interests with the agency who will make the statements available for public inspection and reproduction. (Gov. Code Section 81008). Upon receipt of the statements of the Director, the agency shall make and retain a copy and forward the original of these statements to the Fair Political Practices Commission.
Note: Authority cited: Section 87300, Government Code. Reference: Sections 81001, 87300 and 87311, Government Code.
1. New subchapter 5 (sections 6500-6510 and Appendices A, B and C) filed 2-17-78; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 10-4-77 (Register 78, No. 7).
2. Repealer of subchapter 5 (sections 6500-6510 and Appendices A-C) and new subchapter 5 (section 6500 and Appendix) filed 2-26-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-1-80 (Register 81, No. 9).
3. Repealer of subchapter 5 (section 6500 and Appendix) and new subchapter 5 (section 6500 and Appendices A and B) filed 3-19-85; effective upon filing pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d). Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 2-13-85 (Register 85, No. 12).
4. Amendment of Appendices A and B filed 11-17-89; operative 12-17-89. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 5-25-89 (Register 89, No. 47).
5. Amendment filed 2-18-92; operative 3-19-91. Submitted to OAL for printing only. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-17-91 (Register 92, No. 12).
6. Change without regulatory effect amending second paragraph of section, and amending Appendix A and B filed 6-27-96 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 96, No. 26). Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 5-1-96.
7. Amendment of appendices A and B filed 9-30-2002; operative 10-30-2002. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 6-20-2002 (Register 2002, No. 40).
This database is current through 11/29/19 Register 2019, No. 48
25 CCR § 6500, 25 CA ADC § 6500
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|