§ 2416. Applicability.
13 CA ADC § 2416BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 13. Motor Vehicles
Division 3. Air Resources Board
Chapter 9. Off-Road Vehicles and Engines Pollution Control Devices
Article 3. Off-Highway Recreational Vehicles and Engines (Refs & Annos)
13 CCR § 2416
§ 2416. Applicability.
(a)(1) This Article applies to all new model year 2018 or later off-highway recreational vehicles (OHRV) for sale, lease, use, or offered for sale, lease or use, or otherwise introduced into commerce in California (hereinafter collectively referred to as “sold or offered for sale”).
(2) New OHRVs, subject to any of the standards set forth in Article 3, must be certified by the Air Resources Board and covered by an Executive Order of Certification pursuant to section 2419.4 of this Article before being sold or offered for sale in California.
(b) The following OHRVs are exempt from the requirements of this regulation:
(1) OHRVs certified solely to operate on diesel fuel,
(3) Zero emission off-road vehicles, except when optionally certified to generate advanced fuel system credits, pursuant to section 2419.4, and
(4) OHRVs of model year 2003 - 2021 that are certified as meeting Cal. Code Regs., tit. 13 § 2412(c)(1)(B).
(c) Each part of this Article is severable, and in the event that any part of this chapter or Article is held to be invalid the remainder of this Article continues in full force and effect.
(d) This Article includes provisions for certification, labeling requirements, emissions standard enforcement, recall, and use restrictions.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 39600, 39601, 43013, 43018, 43105, 43107, 43205.5, 43210 and 43824, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 43013, 43018, 43105, 43106, 43107, 43205, 43205.5, 43210 and 43824, Health and Safety Code; and Section 27156, Vehicle Code.
1. New section filed 12-17-2014; operative 4-1-2015 (Register 2014, No. 51).
2. Amendment of subsections (b)(3)-(4) and amendment of Note filed 11-26-2019; operative 1-1-2020 (Register 2019, No. 48).
This database is current through 7/29/22 Register 2022, No. 30
13 CCR § 2416, 13 CA ADC § 2416
|End of Document|