§ 80025.5. Emergency Designated Subjects Career Technical Education Permit for 30-Day Substitut...
5 CA ADC § 80025.5Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
5 CCR § 80025.5
§ 80025.5. Emergency Designated Subjects Career Technical Education Permit for 30-Day Substitute Teaching Service.
(2) Verification, by employers, of three years of work experience directly related to an industry sector listed in Section 80035.5. One year of the required work experience shall be within the last five years, or two years within the last ten years, immediately preceding the issuance of the permit. One or more of the following may be used for up to a maximum of two of the three years of work experience:
(B) One year of full-time teaching experience providing instructional services in preschool or grades K-12 earned in a public or private school of equivalent status while holding a general education teaching credential based on completion of a teacher preparation program and student teaching may be used as one year of work experience;
(3) Submission of a completed Application for Credential Authorizing Public School Service as specified in Section 80001; verification of completion of requirements specified in Subsections (a)(1), and (a)(2), above; verification of completion of livescan, unless clearance is already on file with the Commission; and payment of a fee as specified in Section 80487.
(b) Authorization. The Emergency Designated Subjects Career Technical Education Permit for 30-Day Substitute Teaching Service authorizes the holder to serve as a substitute in any classroom in any county in which the permit is registered provided the employing agency has a completed Statement of Need. Such substitute teaching shall be part of a program of technical, trade or vocational education. However, the holder shall not serve as a substitute for more than 30 days for any one teacher during the school year.
Note: Authority cited: Section 44225, Education Code. Reference: Section 44300(g), Education Code.
1. New section filed 4-10-95; operative 5-10-95 (Register 95, No. 15).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a)(3) filed 5-11-2009 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2009, No. 20).
3. Amendment of section heading and section filed 7-10-2013; operative 10-1-2013 (Register 2013, No. 28).
This database is current through 9/15/23 Register 2023, No. 37.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 5, § 80025.5, 5 CA ADC § 80025.5
|End of Document|