§ 56098. Good Cause.
17 CA ADC § 56098BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 17. Public Health
Division 2. Health and Welfare Agency - Department of Developmental Services Regulations
Chapter 3. Community Services
Subchapter 4.1. Family Home Agency (FHA) Regulations
Article 14. Appeals
17 CCR § 56098
§ 56098. Good Cause.
(a) For the purposes of Sections 56096(d) and 56097(b)(3)(A), good cause for a failure to act includes but is not limited to:
(1) A violent act of nature, including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, blizzard or fire; and/or
(2) Arson, vandalism and/or theft of records and/or property by individuals other than the appellant which preclude the appellant from filing a timely appeal.
(b) The appellant shall, within 60 days after the incident giving rise to its claim of good cause, submit to the Director the basis for the claim of good cause and all supporting documents or other evidence substantiating the claim.
(c) The Director shall, within 30 days of receipt of the claim and supporting documentation, review the information and render a decision regarding whether good cause has been established.
(d) The Director shall notify the appellant in writing of the decision.
Note: Authority cited: Section 4689.1, Welfare and Institutions Code; Chapter 1095, Statutes of 1994, Section 14. Reference: Section 4689.1, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New section filed 7-24-95 as an emergency; operative 7-24-95 (Register 95, No. 30). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-21-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New section refiled 11-14-95 as an emergency; operative 11-14-95 (Register 95, No. 46). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 3-13-96 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 7-24-95 order transmitted to OAL 1-8-96 and filed 2-22-96 (Register 96, No. 8).
This database is current through 1/14/22 Register 2022, No. 2
17 CCR § 56098, 17 CA ADC § 56098
|End of Document|