§ 56096. Appeals.
17 CA ADC § 56096BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 17. Public Health
Division 2. Health and Welfare Agency - Department of Developmental Services Regulations
Chapter 3. Community Services
Subchapter 4.1. Family Home Agency (FHA) Regulations
Article 14. Appeals
17 CCR § 56096
§ 56096. Appeals.
(a) The FHA may appeal the denial of an application for vendorization pursuant to Title 17, Section 54380.
(b) The FHA may appeal sanctions imposed pursuant to Section 56095(f)(1) through (3) to the Director.
(c) The FHA shall file a written appeal with the Director within 30 days after notification of the imposition of a sanction.
(d) If the appeal is not filed within the time specified in subsection (c), it shall be denied unless good cause pursuant to Section 56098 is established for the late submission.
(1) Good cause shall be determined by the Director.
(2) If good cause for late submission is established, the Director shall proceed to decide the appeal in accordance with Section 56097(c).
(e) Appeals of the denial of an application for vendorization or the termination of vendorization pursuant to Welfare and Institutions Code Section 4689.4 shall be filed and conducted pursuant to Welfare and Institutions Code Section 4689.5.
Note: Authority cited: Section 4689.1, Welfare and Institutions Code; Chapter 1095, Statutes of 1994, Section 14. Reference: Section 4689.1, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New article 14 and section filed 7-24-95 as an emergency; operative 7-24-95 (Register 95, No. 30). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 11-21-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. New article 14 and section refiled 11-14-95 as an emergency; operative 11-14-95 (Register 95, No. 46). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 3-13-96 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 7-24-95 order transmitted to OAL 1-8-96 and filed 2-22-96 (Register 96, No. 8).
This database is current through 5/22/20 Register 2020, No. 21
17 CCR § 56096, 17 CA ADC § 56096
|End of Document||© 2020 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|