§ 3013. Amendment to Water Quality Control Plans for Inland Surface Waters and Enclosed Bays an...
23 CA ADC § 3013BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 23. Water Quality Control Plans
23 CCR § 3013
§ 3013. Amendment to Water Quality Control Plans for Inland Surface Waters and Enclosed Bays and Estuaries and Ocean Waters of California Adopted by the State Water Resources Control Board on April 2, 2019 and amended April 6, 2021.
On April 2, 2019, the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) adopted Resolution No. 2019-0015, which adopted the State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Discharges of Dredged or Fill Material to Waters of the State (referred to as the Procedures). On April 6, 2021, the State Water Board adopted Resolution No. 2021-0012, which stated that the Procedures are for inclusion in the Water Quality Control Plan for Ocean Waters of California and the Water Quality Control Plan for Inland Surface Waters, Enclosed Bays, and Estuaries of California for waters of the United States.
The Procedures establish:
(1) A wetland definition for all State and Regional Water Quality Control Board programs.
(2) A jurisdictional framework for determining if a feature that meets the wetland definition is a water of the state.
(3) Wetland delineation procedures.
(4) Procedures for the submittal, review and approval of applications for Water Quality Certifications and Waste Discharge Requirements for dredge or fill activities.
1. New section summarizing amendments to water quality control plan filed 8-28-2019; amendments approved by the State Water Resources Control Board Resolution No. 2019-0015 on 4-2-2019; amendments approved by OAL pursuant to Government Code section 11353 on 8-28-2019; effective nine months after approval by OAL (Register 2019, No. 35).
2. Amendment to section summarizing amendments to water quality control plan filed 11-18-2021; amendments approved by the State Water Resources Control Board Resolution No. 2021-0012 on 4-6-2021; amendments approved by OAL pursuant to Government Code section 11353 on 11-18-2021 (Register 2021, No. 47).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 3013, 23 CA ADC § 3013
|End of Document|