(a) For each course section census week, as defined in section 58003.1(b), or each course section census day, as defined in section 58003.1(c), a separate tabulation is required for each of the course categories using a census day procedure. Each tabulation shall provide a detailed listing for each course section as follows:
(A) Static course identifier code
(B) Section identifier code
(D) Method of instruction code
(2) Number of days the daily census course is scheduled to meet or number of weeks the weekly census course is scheduled to meet.
(3) Number of class hours each daily census course section is scheduled to meet on the census day or number of class hours each weekly census course is scheduled to meet during the census week.
(A) For other than independent study and work experience courses, each listing will include:
1. Regularly scheduled contact hours
2. Hours to be arranged (TBA)
3. Total contact hours scheduled per week
(B) For independent study and work experience courses each listing will include the range of units of credit allowed.
(4) Beginning and ending dates.
(6) An alphabetical list of each student actively enrolled in each course section indicating:
(A) Name (last, first, initial)
(B) Student identification code
(C) Residency category as specified on Form CCFS 320
(D) Scheduled contact hours per week or per day (or units of credit for which enrolled in independent study and work experience courses).
(b) Each tabulation shall also provide a grand total of student contact hours generated by residency category.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 66700, 70901 and 84500, Education Code. Reference: Sections 70901, 84040 and 84040.5, Education Code.
1. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 3-7-85; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 85, No. 10).
2. Amendment of subsection (a) and Note filed 5-15-93; operative 6-4-93 (Register 93, No. 25).
This database is current through 9/15/23 Register 2023, No. 37.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 5, § 58020, 5 CA ADC § 58020