§ 499.6.3. Implementation Application.
23 CA ADC § 499.6.3BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 2. Department of Water Resources
Chapter 2.5.2. Yuba Feather Flood Protection Program of the Safe Drinking Water, Clean Water, Watershed Protection, and Flood Protection Act
23 CCR § 499.6.3
§ 499.6.3. Implementation Application.
Applicants for implementation funding shall file a complete application with the Department. A complete application shall contain the following technical information. Any item previously submitted to the Department in conjunction with the project design, and which is completely in accord with the current application, may be applied toward fulfillment of these requirements:
(a) A description of the project.
(b) Documents produced by a design accepted in writing by the Department, meeting the requirements set forth in Section 499.4.1 of these regulations, and providing sufficient information to begin project implementation.
(1) For constructed projects or project features, required documentation includes drawings, specifications, cost estimate, and design report.
(2) For projects or project features not requiring construction, required documentation includes description of actions to be taken with appropriate drawings, charts or diagrams, description of the results expected, cost estimate, and design report.
(3) For projects that include mitigation or enhancement measures funded by the Department of Fish and Game under Water Code Section 79068.14:
(A) Identification of items considered mitigation and enhancement, separate from the remainder of the project and from each other, and estimates of their implementation costs.
(B) Evidence that, for lands acquired solely for mitigation or enhancement purposes, any required property rights could be acquired from willing sellers.
(c) A copy of the final Environmental Impact Report or Negative Declaration, adopted by the lead agency, together with a Notice of Determination.
(d) Documentation demonstrating that the project is in compliance with the California Endangered Species Act.
(e) A task breakdown for implementation showing all activities expected to occur during the implementation process.
(f) A schedule for execution of project implementation, showing the time in calendar days required to complete each task of the project implementation as determined by use of a CPM diagram.
(g) An estimate of the costs of project management and other supplementary costs not included in the design documentation.
(h) The amount of State funding requested, schedule of expenditures, and the sources and amounts of any other funds to be applied toward the implementation.
(i) Citations of the applicant's statutory enabling laws, authority to implement the project, and authority to contract with the State, including a brief description of procedural steps required by the applicant's enabling laws to contract with the State.
(j) A resolution of the applicant's governing body authorizing a designated representative to sign and submit the application.
(k) Any additional engineering, technical, financial, economic, environmental and legal analyses and justifications required by the Department during administration of this program and evaluation of the applications.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 8300, 12580, 12609 and 79068.20, Water Code. Reference: Sections 79068, 79068.6, 79068.8 and 79068.10, Water Code.
1. New section filed 6-20-2005 as an emergency; operative 6-20-2005 (Register 2005, No. 25). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-18-2005 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. Repealed by operation of Government Code section 11346.1(g) (Register 2006, No. 7).
3. New section filed 1-5-2007 as an emergency; operative 1-5-2007 (Register 2007, No. 1). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-7-2007 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-5-2007 order transmitted to OAL 4-10-2007 and filed 5-21-2007 (Register 2007, No. 21).
This database is current through 6/24/22 Register 2022, No. 25
23 CCR § 499.6.3, 23 CA ADC § 499.6.3
|End of Document|