§ 1020. Application Requirements for Permits for Installations and Foundation Systems for MH-Un...
25 CA ADC § 1020BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 25. Housing and Community Development
Division 1. Housing and Community Development
Chapter 2. Mobilehome Parks and Installations
Article 1. Administration and Enforcement
25 CCR § 1020
§ 1020. Application Requirements for Permits for Installations and Foundation Systems for MH-Units.
(a) A person required to obtain a permit to install an MH-unit pursuant to section 18613 or 18551 of the Health and Safety Code, shall submit an application for the permit to the enforcement agency on a form prescribed by that agency.
(1) The application shall be accompanied by fees as specified in section 1020.1 of this article.
(2) When an MH-unit is initially installed or reinstalled on a different lot pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 18613, either a tiedown system or an engineered tiedown system must also be installed.
(3) When concrete piers or steel piers are used as the support system for an MH-unit, the installation of the MH-unit must include mechanical connection of each pier both to the MH-unit and to its footing that complies with section 1336.4 of this chapter.
(4) The applicant for a permit to install an MH-unit shall provide, with the application, a complete set of plans and specifications to include the following:
(A) A set of the manufacturer's installation instructions stamped to indicate approval by the manufacturer's design approval agency.
(B) Three copies of a plot plan of the lot on which the MH-unit is proposed to be installed. The plot plan shall indicate the planned location of the MH-unit, the locations of electrical, gas, water and sewer connections on the lot and all required dimensions and setbacks from the lot lines and from any buildings or accessory structures on the lot and adjacent lot. At least one (1) copy of the plot plan shall bear the original signature of the park owner or his or her designated representative.
(C) If the MH-unit manufacturer's installation instructions do not provide for a tiedown system, the applicant shall provide either installation instructions for listed tiedown assemblies that will be installed as a tiedown system in accordance with section 1336.2 of this chapter, or a set of engineered plans and specifications for an engineered tiedown system.
(D) The appropriate application shall be accompanied by fees as specified in subsection 1020.1 of this article.
(b) Foundation Systems. When a foundation system is to be installed for an MH-unit, a separate permit to construct the foundation system shall be obtained from the enforcement agency.
(1) The appropriate application shall be accompanied by fees as specified in subsection 1020.1 of this article.
(2) A person submitting an application for a permit to construct a foundation system shall submit three complete sets of plans and specifications in compliance with section 1034 of this chapter.
(c) Installation of a multifamily manufactured home in a park requires approval as required in subsection 1020.6 (d), along with submission of a permit application. Evidence of this approval must accompany the permit application.
(d) When the application for a permit to construct does not comply with this chapter, the enforcement agency shall notify the applicant in what respects the application does not comply within ten (10) working days of the date they are received by the enforcement agency. When the applicant resubmits the application, an additional application filing fee may be required.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 18300, 18502.5, 18503, 18551, 18552, 18613 and 18613.4, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 18008.7, 18500, 18501, 18503, 18551, 18551.1, 18611 and 18613, Health and Safety Code.
1. Renumbering and amendment of former section 1020 to section 1012, and renumbering and amendment of former section 1028 to section 1020 filed 8-22-85; effective upon filing pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d) (Register 85, No. 36).
2. Amendment of subsections (c) and (e)-(g) filed 11-29-88; operative 12-29-88 (Register 88, No. 52).
3. Amendment of section heading, text and Note filed 9-8-94 as an emergency; operative 9-19-94 (Register 94, No. 36). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-17-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
4. Amendment of section heading, text, and Note refiled 1-18-95 as an emergency; operative 1-17-95 (Register 95, No. 3). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 5-17-95 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
5. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-18-95 order including amendment of subsections (c) and (g)(4) transmitted to OAL 3-31-95 and filed 5-12-95 (Register 95, No. 19).
6. Amendment of section heading, section and Note filed 7-6-2004; operative 7-6-2004 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 28).
7. Amendment of subsection (c) filed 1-21-2009; operative 1-21-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 4).
This database is current through 3/13/20 Register 2020, No. 11
25 CCR § 1020, 25 CA ADC § 1020
|End of Document||© 2020 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|