§ 1000. Application and Scope.
25 CA ADC § 1000BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 25. Housing and Community Development
Division 1. Housing and Community Development
Chapter 2. Mobilehome Parks and Installations
Article 1. Administration and Enforcement
25 CCR § 1000
§ 1000. Application and Scope.
(a) Except as otherwise provided in sections 18300, 18303, and 18304, Health and Safety Code, the provisions of this chapter shall apply to the construction, use, maintenance, and occupancy of mobilehome parks, mobilehome and special occupancy lots, permanent buildings, accessory buildings or structures, and building components wherever located, both within and outside of mobilehome parks, in all parts of the state. These provisions shall also apply to the use, maintenance, and occupancy of manufactured homes, mobilehomes, multifamily manufactured homes and recreational vehicles, and the installations for supplying fuel gas, water, electricity, and the disposal of sewage from accessory buildings or structures, building components, recreational vehicles, manufactured homes, multifamily manufactured homes and mobilehomes wherever located within mobilehome parks, in all parts of the state.
(b) Provisions that apply only to Special Occupancy Parks, or separate designated special occupancy park sections within a park, are located in Title 25, California Code of Regulations, Division 1, chapter 2.2 of this division.
(c) Existing construction, connections, and installations of units, accessory buildings and structures, building components, plumbing, electrical, fuel gas, fire protection, earthquake resistant bracing, and permanent buildings made before the effective date of the requirements of this chapter may continue in use so long as they were in compliance with requirements in effect at the date of their installation and are not found to be substandard.
Note: Authority cited: Section 18300, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 18303, 18304, 18552, 18605, 18610, 18612, 18613, 18620, 18630, 18640, 18670, 18690 and 18691, Health and Safety Code.
1. New Chapter 2 (Subchapters 1 and 2, Sections 1000-2864, not consecutive; Appendices A-E) filed 6-11-79; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 79, No. 23). For history of former Chapter 2, see Register 78, No. 11.
2. Editorial correction of HISTORY NOTE No. 1 (Register 85, No. 36).
3. Repealer and new section filed 8-22-85; effective upon filing pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2(d) (Register 85, No. 36).
4. Amendment of chapter heading, repealer of former subchapter 1 heading and amendment of section and Note filed 7-6-2004; operative 7-6-2004 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 28).
5. Editorial correction of chapter heading (Register 2005, No. 33).
6. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 1-21-2009; operative 1-21-2009 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2009, No. 4).
This database is current through 3/13/20 Register 2020, No. 11
25 CCR § 1000, 25 CA ADC § 1000
|End of Document||© 2020 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|