§ 2811.1. Claim Priority Classes.
23 CA ADC § 2811.1BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 18. Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund Regulations
Article 4. the Fund
23 CCR § 2811.1
§ 2811.1. Claim Priority Classes.
(a) The Board will assign each acceptable claim to one of the following priority classes:
(1) Class A -Claims by owners of residential tanks as defined in article 2 of this chapter.
(2) Class B -Claims by owners and operators of underground storage tanks who meet the definition of a small business as defined in article 2 of this chapter, and cities, counties, districts, and nonprofit organizations that have total annual revenues of not more than $7,000,000. In determining the amount of a nonprofit organization's annual revenues, only those revenues directly attributable to the particular site which is the subject of the claim will be calculated.
(3) Class C -Claims by owners and operators of underground storage tanks who own or operate a business that employs fewer than 500 full-time and part-time employees, is independently owned and operated, and is not dominant in its field of operation, and claims by cities, counties, districts, and nonprofit organizations that have less than 500 full-time and part-time employees. In determining the number of employees employed by a nonprofit organization, only those full-time and part-time employees employed at the site that is the subject of the claim will be calculated.
(4) Class D -Claims by all other owners and operators of underground storage tanks.
(b) For purposes of assignment to a priority class, the Board will base the priority of a claim on the lowest priority appropriate for any claimant, including any joint claimant, the owners and operators at the time of discovery of the unauthorized release, and the owners and operators at the time of application to the Fund, unless the claimant can demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Division that such treatment would be inconsistent with the priority scheme mandated by section 25299.52, subdivision (b) of the Health and Safety Code.
Note: Authority cited: Section 25299.77, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 25299.52(a)-(b) and 25299.54(e)(1)-(2), Health and Safety Code.
1. New section filed 12-2-91 as an emergency; operative 12-2-91. Text remains in effect uninterrupted pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 25299.77 (Register 92, No. 9).
2. Editorial correction of printing errors in History 1. (Register 92, No. 43).
3. Amendment of subsections (a)(1)-(3) filed 12-27-94 as an emergency; operative 12-27-94 (Register 94, No. 52). Notwithstanding Chapter 3.5 (commencing with section 11340) of Part 1 of Division 3 of Title 2 of the Government Code, this section shall not be repealed by OAL and shall remain in effect until revised by the State Water Resources Control Board, pursuant to Health and Safety Code section 25299.77, subdivision (b).
4. Amendment of subsections (a)(2)-(3) filed 8-8-96; operative 8-8-96 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(d) (Register 96, No. 32).
5. Amendment of section and Note filed 10-27-2000; operative 11-26-2000 (Register 2000, No. 43).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 2811.1, 23 CA ADC § 2811.1
|End of Document|