§ 1048. Inspections.
25 CA ADC § 1048BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 25. Housing and Community Development
Division 1. Housing and Community Development
Chapter 2. Mobilehome Parks and Installations
Article 1. Administration and Enforcement
25 CCR § 1048
§ 1048. Inspections.
(a) The person to whom a construction permit is issued shall request the inspection and all necessary re-inspections of that permitted construction project.
(b) Scheduled progress inspections are required for the following:
(1) any underground or enclosed work prior to covering;
(2) permanent buildings; and
(3) accessory buildings or structures, or building components.
(c) The required progress inspections shall occur at the following stages of construction, when applicable:
(1) Form inspection: When trenching is completed and forms have been set for the foundation, including all plumbing, mechanical, and electrical installations which may be concealed beneath the foundation or slab.
(2) Frame inspection: When all structural framing is completed, including all electrical, mechanical, and plumbing installations which are to be enclosed within the walls.
(3) Lath and/or wallboard inspection: When all lathing and/or wallboard interior and exterior is completed, but before any plaster is applied or before wallboard joints and fasteners are taped and finished.
(4) Final inspection: When the permanent building, accessory building or structure, or building component, is completed.
Note: Authority cited: Section 18300, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 18552, 18610, 18620, 18630, 18670 and 18690, Health and Safety Code.
1. Amendment of section heading and section filed 7-6-2004; operative 7-6-2004 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2004, No. 28).
2. Amendment of subsection (a), new subsection (b), subsection relettering and amendment of newly designated subsection (c) filed 2-19-2013; operative 4-1-2013 (Register 2013, No. 8).
This database is current through 3/13/20 Register 2020, No. 11
25 CCR § 1048, 25 CA ADC § 1048
|End of Document||© 2020 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|