§ 18105.1. Filing Requirements.
14 CA ADC § 18105.1BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 7. Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
Chapter 5. Enforcement of Solid Waste Standards and Administration of Solid Waste Facility Permits; Loan Guarantees
Article 3.0. Regulatory Tier Requirements
14 CCR § 18105.1
§ 18105.1. Filing Requirements.
Any operator proposing to operate a solid waste facility eligible for a standardized permit shall file an application in duplicate with the enforcement agency accompanied by the fee specified by the enforcement agency pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 44006(c). This application shall contain the following information:
(a) The name and address of the enforcement agency, and the section in Chapters 3, 3.1, or 3.2 of Division 7 of this Title authorizing eligibility for this tier.
(b) General description of the facility including, but not limited to name, location, site map, and location map.
(c) Facility information, including, but not limited to, volume and types of waste/material handled, peak and annual loading, hours of operation, traffic, facility size, site capacity, and operating area.
(d) Operator information, including identification of the land owner, his/her address and telephone number; identification of the facility operator, his/her address and telephone number; and the address(es) at which process may be served upon the operator and owner.
(e) A Report of Facility Information that contains all of the information required by the applicable section(s) of Article 3.2, Chapter 5, of this Division.
(f) One of the following:
(1) Evidence that there has been compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act, Division 13 (commencing with Section 21000) of the Public Resources Code, regarding the facility; or,
(2) Information on the status of the application's compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act regarding the facility. Once there has been compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act regarding the facility, evidence of compliance shall be submitted to the enforcement agency.
(g) Conformance finding information as follows:
(1) Until a countywide or regional agency integrated waste management plan has been approved by the Department, the application shall include statements that: the facility is identified and described in or conforms with the County Solid Waste Management Plan, or otherwise complies with Public Resources Code Section 50000; and that the facility is consistent with the city or county General Plan.
(2) After a countywide or regional agency integrated waste management plan has been approved by the Department, the application shall include a statement that: the facility is identified in either the countywide siting element, the nondisposal facility element, or in the Source Reduction and Recycling Element for the jurisdiction in which it is located; or, that the facility is not required to be identified in any of these elements pursuant Public Resources Code Section 50001.
(h) The owner and operator shall each certify under penalty of perjury that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge and belief.
(i) Evidence that the application form was provided to the director of the local agency that oversees local use planning for jurisdiction in which the site is located.
(j) List of all public hearings and other meetings open to the public that have been held or copies of notices distributed that are applicable to the proposed solid waste facilities permit action.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 40502, 43020 and 43021, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 43020, 43021, 43000-45802 and 50000-50002, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-1-95; operative when the minimum standards to be set forth in Chapters 3.0 or 3.1 of Division 7 of this Title are filed with the Secretary of State and become effective and operative (Register 95, No. 9).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (c), (d) and (g)(1)-(2) filed 2-6-97 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 97, No. 6).
3. Amendment of first paragraph and subsections (g)(1)-(2) and new subsections (i) and (j) filed 3-14-2007; operative 4-13-2007 (Register 2007, No. 11).
4. Amendment of subsections (a) and (g)(1)-(2) filed 11-10-2015; operative 1-1-2016 (Register 2015, No. 46).
This database is current through 1/7/22 Register 2022, No. 1
14 CCR § 18105.1, 14 CA ADC § 18105.1
|End of Document|