(a) Contractors shall be reimbursed for out-of-state travel expenses only with prior written approval from the Child Development Division. The Child Development Division shall not approve out-of-state travel expenses:
(1) For more than one employee per contract per year;
(2) For contractors with delinquent accounts payable which are delinquent more than ninety (90) calendar days after the date of the original invoice;
(3) For contractors on conditional status;
(4) When there is no clear benefit to the state; or
(5) When the benefit to the state can be obtained within California.
(b) The Child Development Division shall approve or deny the request for out-of-state travel within thirty (30) calendar days of the receipt of the request;
(c) If the request is denied, the contractor may appeal the decision in accordance with instructions specified in Section 18308 of this Division.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 8261 and 8269, Education Code. Reference: Sections 8261 and 8265, Education Code.
1. New section filed 11-21-88; operative 1-1-89 (Register 88, No. 50).
This database is current through 11/24/23 Register 2023, No. 47.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 5, § 18041, 5 CA ADC § 18041