§ 926.9. Hours of Work.
14 CA ADC § 926.9BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 1.5. Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Chapter 4. Forest Practices
Subchapter 4. Coast Forest District Rules
Article 13. County Rules
14 CCR § 926.9
§ 926.9. Hours of Work.
(a) Except as provided in paragraph (b) below, the operation of chainsaws and other power-driven equipment shall be restricted to the hours between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on weekdays, and shall be prohibited on Saturdays and Sundays, except for Timber Operations necessary to facilitate the removal of forest products from Timberland which was affected by the CZU Lightning Complex Fire of 2020, where work on weekends shall be limited to the hours between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., and shall be prohibited on nationally designated legal holidays, except that such operations shall be permitted to occur on Columbus Day. An exception to this rule may be granted by the Director where s/he has found that no disturbance will result from the use of such equipment.
(b) Within 300 feet of any occupied legal dwelling, the operation of chain saws and all other power equipment, except licensed highway vehicles, shall be restricted to the hours between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., and shall be prohibited on Saturdays, Sundays and nationally designated legal holidays. The Director may grant an exception to allow operations between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. within 300 feet of residences if a determination of no disturbance can be made based upon the occupant(s) agreement to a written request submitted by the RPF to the Director before Plan approval.
(c) When it is anticipated that there will be staging of licensed vehicles outside the Plan submitter's property between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., the RPF shall provide an operating Plan which reduces noise impacts to nearby residences.
Note: Authority cited: Section 4516.5, Public Resources Code. Reference: Section 4516.5, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 3-7-84; effective upon filing pursuant to Government Code Section 11346.2(d) (Register 84, No. 13).
2. Amendment of subsections (a) and (b) and new subsection (c) filed 7-1-99; operative 1-1-2000 (Register 99, No. 27).
3. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 5-2-2011; operative 6-1-2011 (Register 2011, No. 18).
4. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 10-31-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 44).
5. Amendment of subsection (a) filed 5-26-2021 as an emergency; operative 5-26-2021 (Register 2021, No. 22). This emergency regulatory action is effective on 5-26-2021 and, pursuant to Executive Orders N-40-20 and N-71-20, will expire on 3-23-2022. The Certificate of Compliance for this action must be transmitted to OAL no later than 3-22-2022.
6. Amendment of subsection (a) refiled 3-21-2022 as an emergency; operative 3-23-2022 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.1(d) (Register 2022, No. 12). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-21-2022 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
7. Amendment of subsection (a) refiled 6-6-2022 as an emergency; operative 6-22-2022 pursuant to Government Code section 11346.1(d) (Register 2022, No. 23). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 9-20-2022 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
This database is current through 7/29/22 Register 2022, No. 30
14 CCR § 926.9, 14 CA ADC § 926.9
|End of Document|