§ 925.4. Contents of the Plan.
14 CA ADC § 925.4BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 14. Natural Resources
Division 1.5. Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Chapter 4. Forest Practices
Subchapter 4. Coast Forest District Rules
Article 13. County Rules
14 CCR § 925.4
§ 925.4. Contents of the Plan.
14 CCR § 1034, subsection (g) and that portion of (x) pertaining to map size shall not apply in Santa Clara County (all of subsections (x)(1) through (x)(14) shall apply). In lieu of those subsections, the following shall apply:
(a) A description of the Plan area within which Timber Operations are to be conducted. The description shall include the following:
(1) U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quadrangle name(s) and date(s),
(2) township, range, and section number(s),
(3) county name(s),
(4) CALWATER 2.2 Planning Watershed number(s),
(5) approximate acreage, and
(6) assessor's parcel number(s) for the assessor's parcels within which a Plan is submitted.
(b) The estimated number of logging truck loads to be removed and the approximate number of daily trips.
(c) The following information shall be clearly provided on a reproducible 1” = 500' topographic map showing 40 foot contour intervals, provided such maps are available from the county at nominal cost. Additional maps may be required to show specific details, and may be planimetric. Color coding shall not be used. A legend shall be included indicating the meaning of the symbols used. See District Rules for the appropriate minimum mapping acreages.
(1) The location of scenic roads as designated by the County General Plan or in another document officially adopted by the county.
(2) Location of all structures (including mobile homes or trailers) currently maintained for human habitation within 200 feet as measured along the surface of the ground from the boundary of the Plan area.
(d) On Timber Operations requiring submission of a Plan, all routes to be used for removing forest products from the Plan area to the mill or county line shall be shown on a road map submitted with the Plan. A proposed change in the use of Public Roads that are part of the haul route shall be presumed to be a Substantial Deviation unless the Plan submitter requests that the proposed change be considered a minor deviation in accordance with the procedures set forth in 14 CCR §§ 1036 and 1040 and the Director so determines. The Director shall consult with County Transportation Agency before giving approval.
(e) A statement shall be prepared indicating the proposed type, quantity, purpose and method of application of any chemicals listed as restricted by the State Department of Food and Agriculture that are to be used.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 4516.5 and 4551, Public Resources Code. Reference: Sections 4516.5, 4551 and 4553, Public Resources Code.
1. Repealer of subsection (a), new subsections (a)-(a)(6) and amendment of Note filed 11-21-2000; operative 1-1-2001 (Register 2000, No. 47).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed 10-31-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 44).
This database is current through 7/29/22 Register 2022, No. 30
14 CCR § 925.4, 14 CA ADC § 925.4
|End of Document|