§ 11518.15. Summative Assessment.
5 CA ADC § 11518.15BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 5. Education
Division 1. California Department of Education
Chapter 11. Special Programs
Subchapter 7.6. English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (Elpac)
Article 2. Administration for Pupils Other than Pupils with a Disability
5 CCR § 11518.15
§ 11518.15. Summative Assessment.
(a) An LEA shall administer the ELPAC summative assessment to all eligible pupils during the annual summative assessment window.
(b) The summative assessment, pursuant to Education Code section 60810, shall be administered, scored, transmitted, and returned by LEAs in accordance with the corresponding TAMs or other instructions provided by the contractor or the CDE for administering, scoring, transmitting, and returning the tests, unless specifically provided otherwise in this subchapter, including instructions for administering the test with universal tools, designated supports, accommodations, unlisted resources or instructional supports, where appropriate, as specified in section 11518.35. The procedures shall include, but are not limited to, those designed to ensure the uniform and standardized administration, the scoring of the tests to pupils, the security and integrity of the test content and test items, and the timely provision of all required pupil and school level information.
(c) The LEA shall notify each pupil's parent or guardian of the pupil's test contractor-scored summative assessment results within 30 calendar days following receipt of the test results from the test contractor. If the test results are received from the test contractor after the last day of instruction for the school year, the LEA shall notify each pupil's parent or guardian of the pupil's results within 15 working days of the start of the next school year.
Note: Authority cited: Section 33031, Education Code. Reference: Sections 306, 313, 60810 and 60900, Education Code; and 20 U.S.C. Sections 6311, 6312, 6823, 6825 and 6826.
1. New section filed 6-5-2017; operative 10-1-2017 (Register 2017, No. 23).
2. Amendment of subsection (b) filed 8-3-2018 as an emergency; operative 8-3-2018 (Register 2018, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-30-2019 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
3. Certificate of Compliance as to 8-3-2018 order transmitted to OAL 11-16-2018 and filed 12-31-2018 (Register 2019, No. 1).
4. New subsection (b) and subsection relettering filed 8-1-2019 as an emergency; operative 8-1-2019 (Register 2019, No. 31). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 1-28-2020 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
5. Amendment refiled 1-17-2020 as an emergency, including amendment of subsection (b); operative 1-29-2020 (Register 2020, No. 3). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 4-28-2020 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
6. Certificate of Compliance as to 1-17-2020 order transmitted to OAL 12-12-2019 and filed 1-27-2020; Certificate of Compliance operative 1-30-2020 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(2) (Register 2020, No. 5).
This database is current through 6/4/21 Register 2021, No. 23
5 CCR § 11518.15, 5 CA ADC § 11518.15
|End of Document|