§ 12. Protests.
23 CA ADC § 12BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 1. Central Valley Flood Protection Board
Chapter 1. Organization, Powers and Standards
Article 3. Application Procedures (Refs & Annos)
23 CCR § 12
§ 12. Protests.
Protests to permit applications may be submitted by any interested party. For the purpose of the section, the term “interested party” means a party who has a legally recognizable private or public interest. Protests must be submitted in writing. Each protest must include:
(1) The name, address, and telephone number of the protestant;
(2) A clear statement of the protestant's objections; and
(3) An explanation of how the protestant will be adversely affected by the proposed project. Within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of a protest, the board shall mail a copy of the protest to the applicant. Protests must be based solely upon flood control concerns or, where the board is acting as lead agency under CEQA, environmental concerns.
Note: Authority cited: Section 8571, Water Code. Reference: Sections 8571 and 8710, Water Code; and Section 21092, Public Resources Code.
1. New section filed 9-30-96; operative 10-30-96 (Register 96, No. 40).
2. Amendment of subsection (3) filed 2-15-2012; operative 2-15-2012 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2012, No. 7).
This database is current through 6/24/22 Register 2022, No. 25
23 CCR § 12, 23 CA ADC § 12
|End of Document|