§ 370.15. Advertising Signs.
23 CA ADC § 370.15BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
23 CCR § 370.15
§ 370.15. Advertising Signs.
(1) The owner of a displaced advertising sign eligible under Section 370.11 (a) is eligible to receive a payment for actual reasonable moving and related expenses which include:
(A) Actual reasonable expenses in moving his advertising sign as provided in subsection (b) of this section;
(B) Actual direct losses of tangible personal property as provided in subsection (c) of this section; and
(C) Actual reasonable expenses in searching for a replacement sign site as provided in subsection (d) of this section.
(2) An owner of an advertising sign who is otherwise eligible for moving payments will not be eligible if he moves his sign to a site in violation of State, Federal or local regulations.
(3) The provisions of this paragraph do not apply separately to an advertising sign owned by and located on the business or farm being displaced. Those signs considered personal property, including signs eligible under Section 370.11 (m) are to be considered items of the business or farm and included under the provisions of Section 370.13.
(b) Actual Reasonable Moving Expenses. The owner of a displaced sign may be reimbursed for his actual, reasonable moving expenses in accordance with the provisions of Section 370.13 (b), (1) and (2).
(c) Actual Direct Losses of Tangible Personal Property. The owner of a sign may be reimbursed for actual direct losses when he is entitled to relocate the sign but does not do so. The amount of such loss will be the lesser of:
(1) The depreciated reproduction cost of the sign as determined by the Department; or
(2) The estimated cost of moving the sign.
(d) Actual Reasonable Expenses in Searching for a Replacement Sign Site.
(1) The owner of a displaced advertising sign may be reimbursed for his actual reasonable expenses in searching for a replacement sign site not to exceed $100.00. Such expenses may include transportation expenses, meals, lodging away from home and the reasonable value of time actually spent in search, including the fees of real estate agents or brokers if actually required and paid for by the displaced sign owner.
(A) Receipted Bills. All expenses claimed except value of time actually spent in search must be supported by receipted bills.
(B) Time Spent in Search. Payment for time actually spent in search shall be based on the applicable hourly wage rate for the person conducting the search but may not exceed $10.00 per hour. A certified statement of the time spent in search and hourly wage rate shall accompany the claim.
Note: Authority cited: Section 7267.8, Government Code. Reference: Section 7268, Government Code.
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 370.15, 23 CA ADC § 370.15
|End of Document|