§ 82061. Reporting Requirements.
22 CA ADC § 82061BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 22. Social Security
Division 6. Licensing of Community Care Facilities
Chapter 3. Adult Day Programs
Article 6. Continuing Requirements
22 CCR § 82061
§ 82061. Reporting Requirements.
(a) Upon the occurrence, during the hours the day program is providing services to the client, of any of the events specified in Section 82061(a)(1), a report shall be made to the licensing agency within the agency's next working day during its normal business hours. In addition, a written report containing the information specified in Section 82061(a)(2) shall be submitted to the licensing agency within seven days following the occurrence of the event.
(1) Events reported shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(A) Death of any client from any cause;
(B) Any injury to any client which requires medical treatment;
(C) The use of an Automated External Defibrillator;
(D) Any unusual incident which threatens the physical or emotional health or safety of any client;
(E) Any suspected psychological abuse of any client;
(F) Epidemic outbreaks;
(H) Catastrophes; and
(I) Fires or explosions which occur in or at the program site.
(2) Information provided shall include the following:
(A) Client's name, age, sex or gender, and date of admission;
(B) Date and nature of event;
(C) Attending physician's name, findings, and treatment, if any; and
(D) Disposition of the case.
(b) Any suspected physical abuse that results in serious bodily injury of an elder or dependent adult shall be reported to the local ombudsman, the corresponding licensing agency, and the local law enforcement agency within two (2) hours as required by Welfare and Institutions Code Section 15630(b)(1).
(c) Any suspected physical abuse that does not result in serious bodily injury of an elder or dependent adult shall be reported to the local ombudsman, the corresponding licensing agency, and the local law enforcement agency within twenty-four (24) hours as required by Welfare and Institutions Code Section 15630(b)(1).
(d) The items below shall be reported to the licensing agency within 10 working days following the occurrence.
(1) The organizational changes specified in Section 82034(a)(2).
(2) Any change in the licensee's or applicant's mailing address.
(3) Any change of the chief executive officer of a corporation or association.
(A) Such notification shall include the new chief executive officer's name and address.
(B) Fingerprints shall be submitted as specified in Section 82019(d).
(4) Any changes in the plan of operation which affect the services to clients.
(e) The items specified in Sections 82061(b)(1)(A) through (I) also shall be reported to the client's authorized representative, if any.
(f) The items specified in Sections 82061(b)(1)(F) and (G) also shall be reported to the local health officer when appropriate pursuant to Title 17, California Code of Regulations, Sections 2500 and 2502.
(g) The item specified in Section 82061(b)(1)(I) also shall be reported immediately to the local fire authority. In areas not having organized fire services, a report shall be made to the State Fire Marshal within 24 hours.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 1530 and 1530.1, Health and Safety Code. Reference: Sections 1501, 1507, 1520 and 1531, Health and Safety Code; and Section 15630, Welfare and Institutions Code.
1. New section filed 8-9-2002; operative 9-8-2002 (Register 2002, No. 32).
2. Amendment of section heading, section and Note filed 12-13-2006; operative 1-12-2007 (Register 2006, No. 50).
3. Change without regulatory effect amending subsection (a)(1)(E), adopting new subsections (b) and (c), relettering subsections and amending Note filed 5-2-2017 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2017, No. 18).
This database is current through 1/15/21 Register 2021, No. 3
22 CCR § 82061, 22 CA ADC § 82061
|End of Document||© 2021 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|