§ 479. Bobcat Pelts.
14 CA ADC § 479Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
14 CCR § 479
§ 479. Bobcat Pelts.
(a) Except for bobcats taken under a hunting license and tagged with a bobcat hunting tag as set forth in Section 478.1, or as provided in subsection 479(b), it shall be unlawful for any person to possess, whether for sale, export, or personal use, any bobcat pelt or part thereof taken in California without a department mark or shipping tag affixed to the pelt or part. Beginning November 20, 2015, the department shall not affix a department mark or shipping tag on any bobcat pelt.
(2) Accompanied by an import declaration in accordance with Section 2353 of the Fish and Game Code, and specifying the number and kind of raw pelts in the shipment, the state in which the bobcats were taken, the license number under which they were taken and attesting that they were legally taken. Demonstration of the declaration of entry, pelt ownership and proof of legal take and marking is required of anyone receiving bobcat pelts from out-of-state upon the request of the department.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 3003.1, 4150 and 4155, Fish and Game Code. Reference: Sections 3003.1, 4150 and 4155, Fish and Game Code.
1. New section filed 11-9-77 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 77, No. 46).
2. Amendment filed 12-15-77 as an emergency; effective upon filing (Register 77, No. 51).
3. Certificate of Compliance filed 1-20-78 (Register 78, No. 3).
4. Amendment filed 5-11-79; designated effective 7-1-79 (Register 79, No. 19).
5. Amendment filed 5-19-80; designated effective 5-19-80 (Register 80, No. 21).
6. Amendment filed 5-13-81; designated effective tenth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 20).
7. Amendment of subsection (c) and new subsection (d) filed 6-7-82; designated effective tenth day thereafter (Register 82, No. 24).
8. Amendment of subsections (a)(1) and (c) filed 7-1-86; effective upon filing (Register 86, No. 27).
9. New first paragraph and amendment of Note filed 6-2-99; operative 6-2-99 pursuant to Fish and Game Code sections 202 and 215 (Register 99, No. 23).
10. Amendment of section and Note filed 11-13-2015; operative 11-20-2015 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(4)(A) (Register 2015, No. 46).
This database is current through 1/27/23 Register 2023, No. 4.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 14, § 479, 14 CA ADC § 479
|End of Document|