§ 2530. General Requirements.
16 CA ADC § 2530Barclays Official California Code of Regulations
16 CCR § 2530
§ 2530. General Requirements.
(d) Each teacher assistant shall work under the direction of an approved instructor. No more than one teacher assistant may be assigned to each instructor. Each teacher assistant shall assist the instructor in skills lab and clinical teaching only. The instructor to whom the teacher assistant is assigned shall be available to provide direction to the teacher assistant as needed.
(g) Each school shall have on file proof that each enrolled student has completed a general education course of study through the 12th grade or evidence of completion of the equivalent thereof. Equivalency is determined by the Department of Education in any of the United States or by a nationally-recognized regional accrediting body.
(k) The program shall have prior Board approval to increase the number of students per class and/or increase the frequency of admission of classes. Criteria to evaluate a school's request to increase the number of students per class and/or increase the frequency of class admissions include but are not limited to:
Note: Authority cited: Section 2854, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 2866, 2881 and 2882, Business and Professions Code.
1. New section filed 10-4-61; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 61, No. 20).
2. New subsections (f) and (g) filed 12-17-70; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 70, No. 51).
3. Amendment filed 7-11-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 28).
4. Amendment and renumbering from section 2554.1 filed 9-2-75; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 75, No. 36).
5. Amendment of subsection (i) filed 4-10-80; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 80, No. 15).
6. New subsection (j) filed 4-22-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 81, No. 17).
7. Amendment filed 11-16-83; effective upon filing pursuant to Government Code section 11346.2(d) (Register 83, No. 47).
8. Amendment filed 3-24-92; operative 4-23-92 (Register 92, No. 13).
9. Amendment of subsections (a) and (d), repealer of subsection (j)(3) and subsection renumbering, and new subsections (k)-(k)(2) filed 7-24-96; operative 8-23-96 (Register 96, No. 30).
10. Amendment of subsection (h) and new subsections (h)(1), (h)(2), (k)(3) and (l)-(l)(2) filed 6-1-2000; operative 6-30-2000 pursuant to Government Code section 11349.3(a) (Register 2000, No. 22).
11. Amendment of subsection (g), repealer of subsection (l)(1) and subsection renumbering filed 5-4-2007; operative 6-3-2007 (Register 2007, No. 18).
12. Change without regulatory effect amending subsections (l)-(l)(1) filed 7-23-2013 pursuant to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register 2013, No. 30).
This database is current through 3/10/23 Register 2023, No. 10.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 16, § 2530, 16 CA ADC § 2530
|End of Document|