(a) A licensee shall maintain records of course completion for a qualifying continuing education course for a period of four (4) years from the date the course was completed and shall provide these records to the Board upon audit or request.
(b) A provider shall maintain records related to continuing education courses administered by it for a period of four (4) years from the date the course was completed. Records shall include:
(1) Syllabi or course outlines for all courses;
(2) The time and location of all courses;
(3) Course instructors' vitaes or resumes;
(4) Registration rosters with the names and addresses of licensees who attend the courses;
(5) A sample of the record of course completion form provided to participants for verifying attendance;
(6) A sample of the evaluation form completed by participants.
(c) All providers of qualifying continuing education courses shall designate a person who is in overall charge of the continuing education programs.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 4808 and 4846.5, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 4846.5, Business and Professions Code.
1. New section filed 2-4-2002; operative 2-4-2002 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4 (Register 2002, No. 6).
This database is current through 5/19/23 Register 2023, No. 20.
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 16, § 2085.9, 16 CA ADC § 2085.9