§ 54527. Financial Interests in Decisions Creating a Conflict of Interest for Employees, Contra...
17 CA ADC § 54527BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 17. Public Health
Division 2. Health and Welfare Agency - Department of Developmental Services Regulations
Chapter 3. Community Services
Subchapter 3. Regional Center Administrative Practices and Procedures
Article 1. Regional Center Conflict of Interest Standards and Procedures
17 CCR § 54527
§ 54527. Financial Interests in Decisions Creating a Conflict of Interest for Employees, Contractors, Agents or Consultants.
(a) A regional center employee, contractor, agent or consultant shall not make, participate in making, or in any way attempt to use his or her position to influence a regional center decision in which he or she knows or has reason to know that he or she, or his or her family member, has a financial interest.
(b) Financial interest, as used in this section, includes any current or contingent ownership, equity, or security interest that could result directly or indirectly in receiving a pecuniary gain or sustaining a pecuniary loss as a result of the interest in any of the following:
(1) business entity worth two thousand dollars ($2,000) or more.
(2) real or personal property worth two thousand dollars ($2,000) or more in fair market value.
(3) stocks or bonds worth two thousand dollars ($2,000) or more.
(4) intellectual property rights worth five hundred dollars ($500) or more.
(5) sources of gross income aggregating five hundred dollars ($500) or more within prior 12 months,
(6) future interests for compensation of five hundred dollars ($500) or more.
(7) personal finances of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) or more.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 4626 and 4627, Welfare and Institutions Code. Reference: Sections 4622, 4626 and 4627, Welfare and Institutions Code; and Section 87103, Government Code.
1. New section filed 1-28-2014; operative 1-28-2014 pursuant to Government Code section 11343.4(b)(3) (Register 2014, No. 5). For prior history, see Register 2013, No. 32.
This database is current through 1/7/22 Register 2022, No. 1
17 CCR § 54527, 17 CA ADC § 54527
|End of Document|