§ 250.30. General Provisions and Conlict of Interest Code.
10 CA ADC § 250.30BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 10. Investment
Chapter 3. Commissioner of Business Oversight, Division of Corporations
Subchapter 1. General Provisions
Article 3. Conflict of Interest
10 CCR § 250.30
§ 250.30. General Provisions and Conlict of Interest Code.
(a) Authority. This Conflict of Interest Code has been adopted pursuant to the provisions of Government Code Sections 87300, et seq. It is separate and apart from the requirements and prohibitions set forth in Section 260.607 of this title. All employees should refer to that section for additional requirements and prohibitions.
(b) General prohibitions. All employees of the Department of Business Oversight are subject to the provisions for disqualification set forth in Government Code Sections 87100 and 87103.
(c) References. The Political Reform Act is set forth in Sections 81000, et seq., of the Government Code. The Regulations of the Fair Political Practices Commission are set forth in Division 6, Title 2, California Code of Regulations. Copies of Title 2 of the California Code of Regulations are available at the Office of Administrative Law's website at www.oal.ca.gov.
(d) The Code. Set forth below is the Conflict of Interest Code of the Department of Business Oversight.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST CODE FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS OVERSIGHT
The Political Reform Act, Government Code Sections 81000, et seq., requires state and local government agencies to adopt and promulgate Conflict of Interest Codes. The Fair Political Practices Commission has adopted a regulation, Title 2 California Code of Regulations Section 18730, which contains the terms of a standard Conflict of Interest Code, which can be incorporated by reference, and which may be amended by the Fair Political Practices Commission to conform to amendments in the Political Reform Act after public notice and hearings. Therefore, the terms of Title 2 California Code of Regulations Section 18730 and any amendments to it duly adopted by the Fair Political Practices Commission, along with the attached Appendix in which officials and employees are designated and disclosure categories are set forth, are hereby incorporated by reference and constitute the Conflict of Interest Code of the Department of Corporations with the addition provided below.
Designated employees shall file statements of economic interests with the Manager of Human Resources of the Department of Business Oversight, (under the supervision of the Deputy Commissioner of Admininstration and in consultation with the General Counsel) to whom the agency has delegated the authority to carry out the duties of filing officer. Upon receipt of the statement of the Commissioner of Business Oversight, the Manager of Human Resources shall make and retain a copy and forward the original of this statement to the Fair Political Practices Commission. The Department will make the statements available for public inspection and reproduction in accordance with Government Code Section 81008.
Addition: An investment in a business entity that does business, plans to do business, or has done business in the state within the past two years and any source of income within the meaning of Government Code sections 82005, 82030, and 82034 is subject to disclosure if it has applied for or received a permit, registration, certificate, order, or opinion from the Commissioner or if it is subject to any investigation by the Commissioner.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 87300 and 87306, Government Code; and Section 25610, Corporations Code. Reference: Sections 87300, et seq., Government Code; and Section 25607, Corporations Code.
1. Repealer of article 3 (sections 250.30-250.38) and new article 3 (section 250.30 and Appendix) filed 2-26-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 12-1-80 (Register 81, No. 9). For prior history, see Registers 79, No. 45 and 77, No. 20.
2. Amendment of subsections (a) and (d) and Appendix filed 9-23-82; effective thirtieth day thereafter (Register 82, No. 39).
3. Change without regulatory effect pursuant to section 100, Title 1, California Code of Regulations amending section 250.30, filed 3-4-91; operative 4-3-91 (Register 91, No. 14).
4. Amendment of Appendix filed 11-4-91; operative 12-4-91. Submitted to OAL for printing only (Register 92, No. 8).
5. Amendment of Appendix filed 2-14-94; operative 3-16-94. Submitted to OAL for printing only. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 1-18-94 (Register 94, No. 7).
6. Amendment of subsection (d) -Conflict of Interest Code and Appendix filed 9-16-97; operative 10-16-97. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 7-7-97 (Register 97, No. 38).
7. Amendment of section and Appendix filed 3-26-2002; operative 4-25-2002. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 2-8-2002 (Register 2002, No. 13).
8. Amendment of section and Appendix filed 4-26-2004; operative 5-26-2004. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 2-25-2004 (Register 2004, No. 18).
9. Amendment of Appendix filed 4-25-2007; operative 5-25-2007. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 3-9-2007 (Register 2007, No. 17).
10. Repealer of penultimate and final paragraphs and amendment of Appendix filed 7-6-2009; operative 8-5-2009. Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 6-12-2009 (Register 2009, No. 28).
11. Amendment of section heading, section and Appendix filed 8-10-2016; operative 9-9-2016 pursuant to Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, section 18750(l). Approved by Fair Political Practices Commission 6-22-2016 and submitted to OAL for filing and printing only pursuant to Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, section 18750(k) (Register 2016, No. 33).
This database is current through 10/4/19 Register 2019, No. 40
10 CCR § 250.30, 10 CA ADC § 250.30
|End of Document||© 2019 Thomson Reuters. No claim to original U.S. Government Works.|