§ 2926. State Policy for Water Quality Control: State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Dis...
23 CA ADC § 2926BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 23. Waters
Division 3. State Water Resources Control Board and Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Chapter 22. State Policy for Water Quality Control
23 CCR § 2926
§ 2926. State Policy for Water Quality Control: State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Discharges of Dredged or Fill Material to Waters of the State.
On April 2, 2019, the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) adopted Resolution No. 2019-0015, which adopted the State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Discharges of Dredged or Fill Material to Waters of the State (referred to as the Procedures). On April 6, 2021, the State Water Board adopted Resolution No. 2021-0012, which confirmed that the Procedures are effective as state policy for water quality control for all waters of the state.
The Procedures establish:
(1) A wetland definition for all State and Regional Water Quality Control Board programs.
(2) A jurisdictional framework for determining if a feature that meets the wetland definition is a water of the state.
(3) Wetland delineation procedures.
(4) Procedures for the submittal, review and approval of applications for Water Quality Certifications and Waste Discharge Requirements for dredge or fill activities.
1. New section summarizing amendments to water quality control plan filed 11-18-2021; amendments approved by the State Water Resources Control Board Resolution No. 2021-0012 on 4-6-2021; amendments approved by OAL pursuant to Government Code section 11353 on 11-18-2021 (Register 2021, No. 47).
This database is current through 6/17/22 Register 2022, No. 24
23 CCR § 2926, 23 CA ADC § 2926
|End of Document|