§ 1714.5. Dangerous Drugs and Devices Exempt from the Provisions of Chapter 9, Division 2 of th...
16 CA ADC § 1714.5BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
16 CCR § 1714.5
§ 1714.5. Dangerous Drugs and Devices Exempt from the Provisions of Chapter 9, Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code.
As provided in Section 4057 of the Business and Professions Code, the listing below shall be exempt from the provisions of Chapter 9, Division 2 of the Business and Professions Code where the sale or furnishing is made to a clinic, hospital, institution, or establishment holding a currently valid and unrevoked license or permit under division 2 (commencing with Section 1200) of the Health and Safety Code, or Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 3300) of Division 3 of, or Part 2 (commencing with Section 6250) of Division 6, of the Welfare and Institutions Code:
(a) dangerous devices,
(b) hypodermic needles and syringes,
(c) sterilized sutures,
(d) parenteral solutions of 50 cubic centimeters or over,
(1) sterile water for injection,
(2) dextrose solutions of 10% or less,
(3) ready-made parenteral nutritional solutions,
(4) pre-diluted ready-to-use electrolyte containing solutions,
(5) colloidal and low molecular weight plasma expanders,
(7) sodium chloride solutions of 5% or less,
(8) alcohol (ethanol) solutions of 10% or less in dextrose infusions,
(e) sterile water U.S.P.,
(f) sterile normal saline solution,
(g) medicinal gases,
(h) inhalation anesthetics,
(i) laboratory chemicals,
(j) non-controlled topical anesthetics,
(k) injectable local anesthetics when in sealed, pre-packaged kits,
( l) topical stains and dyes,
(m) diagnostic agents and contrast medium for X-ray examination,
(n) medicated dressings,
(o) irrigation solutions, and
(p) ophthalmic irrigation solutions.
Note: Authority cited: Section 4005, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 4005 and 4057, Business and Professions Code.
1. New section filed 4-9-2001; operative 5-9-2001 (Register 2001, No. 15). For prior history, see Register 66, No. 23).
This database is current through 5/6/22 Register 2022, No. 18
16 CCR § 1714.5, 16 CA ADC § 1714.5
|End of Document|