§ 2194.17. Procedures.
10 CA ADC § 2194.17BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
Barclays Official California Code of Regulations Currentness
Title 10. Investment
Chapter 5. Insurance Commissioner
Subchapter 1. Production of Insurance
Article 12. Self-Service Storage Agent Licensing Regulations
10 CCR § 2194.17
§ 2194.17. Procedures.
(a) The following criteria shall apply to procedures employed by the Commissioner in considering and issuing licenses:
(1) If the application is deficient, the Commissioner shall, within twenty-one (21) calendar days of receipt of the license application, inform the applicant, in writing, that the application is deficient and what specific information is required for completion. Absent notice of a deficiency, the application is deemed complete at the date of filing.
(2) The Commissioner shall, within thirty (30) calendar days of filing of a completed application, reach a decision whether to issue or deny a license, and shall notify the applicant of the decision. If the Commissioner has decided to deny the application, the reason(s) therefor shall be set forth in the notification.
(b) The periods set forth above shall be tolled in the event the application requires legal action by the Commissioner.
(c) The California Department of Insurance's median, minimum and maximum times for processing a license from the receipt of the initial completed application to the final license decision, and excluding applications that required legal action by the Commissioner, are as follows:
(1) thirty (30) calendar days (median time),
(2) fourteen (14) calendar days (minimum time),
(3) one (1) calendar year (maximum time)
Note: Authority cited: Sections 1758.7 and 1758.792, Insurance Code. Reference: Section 1670, Insurance Code.
1. New section filed 6-30-2006 as an emergency; operative 6-30-2006 (Register 2006, No. 26). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 10-30-2006 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day.
2. Certificate of Compliance as to 6-30-2006 order transmitted to OAL 8-31-2006 and filed 10-16-2006 (Register 2006, No. 42).
This database is current through 6/24/22 Register 2022, No. 25
10 CCR § 2194.17, 10 CA ADC § 2194.17
|End of Document|