§ 1280.10. Violations.
3 CA ADC § 1280.10BARCLAYS OFFICIAL CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
3 CCR § 1280.10
§ 1280.10. Violations.
(a) Failure to comply with the provisions of this Chapter or Chapter 8 (commencing with section 24000) of Division 11 of the Food and Agricultural Code constitutes a violation punishable by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars ($100) or more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000).
(b) The Department may act consistent with any other existing enforcement authority concurrently or at a later date unless otherwise prohibited. Existing remedies include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Denial, suspension, or revocation of a registration or other indicia of authority issued by the Department;
(2) Suspension of the owner, trainer and/or exhibitor from all competitions at any public horse show or competition for a period of not less than 90 days or more than one year for each violation; and
(3) Suspension of the event manager from the management of any public horse show or competition for a period of not less than 90 days or more than one year for each violation.
(c) The Department may impose civil or administrative penalties, including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Referral to the appropriate Office of the Attorney General for criminal prosecution or other appropriate remedy; and
(2) Reimbursement to the Department for any costs incurred due to any violation of this Chapter or Chapter 8 (commencing with section 24000) of Division 11 of the Food and Agricultural Code.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 407 and 24013, Food and Agricultural Code. Reference: Sections 24002, 24003, 24004, 24005, 24006, 24007, 24008, 24009, 24010, 24011, 24011.6, 24012 and 24015, Food and Agricultural Code.
1. New section filed 12-5-2013 as an emergency; operative 1-1-2014 (Register 2013, No. 49). A Certificate of Compliance must be transmitted to OAL by 6-30-2014 or emergency language will be repealed by operation of law on the following day. For prior history, see Register 81, No. 26.
2. Certificate of Compliance as to 12-5-2013 order transmitted to OAL 4-2-2014 and filed 5-14-2014 (Register 2014, No. 20).
This database is current through 5/6/22 Register 2022, No. 18
3 CCR § 1280.10, 3 CA ADC § 1280.10
|End of Document|