Article 2. Requirements and Limitations Applicable to Empty Beverage Container Material Imported into California
- § 2831. Operating Standards.
- § 2831.1. Load Inspections upon Entering California in a Motor Vehicle.
- § 2831.2. Empty Beverage Container Material Imported into this State is Ineligible for Recycling Program Payments.
- § 2831.3. Prohibition Against Curbside Programs, Recycling Centers, Dropoff or Collection Programs, and Community Service Programs Taking Delivery of Imported Empty Beverage Container Material.
- § 2831.4. Prohibition Against Delivering and Taking Delivery of Imported Empty Beverage Container Material Without Proper Documentation.
- § 2831.5. Prohibition Against Entering State Without Passing Through Inspection Station, Providing and Maintaining Proper Documentation, and Passing Inspection.