Article 9. Miscellaneous
- § 25900. Use of Specified Methods of Detection and Analysis as a Defense to an Enforcement Action.
- § 25901. Methods of Detection. [Repealed]
- § 25902. Formally Required to be Labeled or Identified as Causing Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity.
- § 25903. Notices of Violation.
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- § 25904. Chemical Listings by Reference to California Labor Code Section 6382(b)(1).
- § 27000. Chemicals Required by State or Federal Law to Have Been Tested for Potential to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity, but Which Have Not Been Adequately Tested as Required.
- § 27001. Chemicals Known to the State to Cause Cancer or Reproductive Toxicity.