Article 3. Services and Payments
- § 18224.6. Notification of Ineligible Status of a License-Exempt Provider.
- § 18225. Plan for Continuity of Service and Expenditures.
- § 18226. Plan for Provider Payments. The Contractor Shall Develop and Implement a Plan for Timely Payment to Providers. The Plan Shall Include a Description of Parent Fee Collection Methods in Accordance with the Policy Required by Section 18221 (h) of this Division.
- § 18227. Eligible Providers for Alternative Payment Program.
- § 18227.1. Provisional Child Care.
- § 18228. Offset of Parent Fees Paid to Providers.
- § 18229. Basic Data File; Receipt of Supportive Services.